Champley's COVID-19 Reopening Plan
- we are working hard to update our website with our latest stock, making it easier for you to brows and shop our fashion and sale items.
- We are currently adapting the shop to make it a much safer shopping environment for when we reopen.
- We will strictly follow government guidelines as too when it is safe to reopen the store and as it stands, expect this to be around mid June - beginning of July.
- Our staff will be wearing the correct PPE when handling products and dealing with customers.
- Hand sanitiser will be installed and will be requires to be used to protect both yourself and the staff.
- Two people Maximum will be allowed in the shop at one time and will have to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Finally, if possible, for the purpose of safety and social distancing please feel free to use our website where you will be able to brows our current stock and make purchases which include free delivery.
- This page will be frequently updated therefore please check for further information in the coming weeks.
For more information on our reopening plan please contact us using our contact page.
We wish you all the best and hope you and your families keep safe during these difficalt times,
the Champley's team.